Deep Cycle - Inverter Battery is engineered for constant cyclic charge as well as discharge applications under extreme climate conditions. By adding the recently developed nano electrolyte with super density paste, the battery provides excellent recharge efficiency at the lowest charge current. The acid stratification is highly decreased by combing Nano electrolyte. This Deep Cycle - Inverter Battery is most suitable for energy storage for the utilization in inverter as well as renewable energies like PV, CATV, and wind turbine power systems.
- Over six years float life at 20 oC
- Long lasting design at renewable energy applications as per the IEC61427
- Large operating temp. ranging from -15 oC to 60 oC
- Nano electrolyte reduces the acid stratification & enhance cycle life
- Thick positive flat plate design along with high Tin low
- Round trip efficiency as high as 85%.
- Low self-discharge ratio and longer shelf life.
- High density & calcium alloy paste
- Outstanding deep discharge collection capability.
How to Maintain:
- Keep the battery surroundings as well as top dry & clean.
- Keep all the electrical fittings tight. Check out for unwarranted heating up.
- During useless periods, freshening charge at normal rate must be provided once in 30 days at least.
- Keep the vent plugs clean and soundly positioned.
- While utilizing spanners etc., proper care should be taken not to short circuit the battery.